Sunday, May 24, 2009

Elections - A vote that wasn't?

India went through elections this month and the ruling congress party has won again. I have never failed to register my vote since the day I became eligible to vote. I always believe that every Indian must vote and it is the fundamental right of every citizen to vote. In India the Congress and the BJP have been the two most popular parties and no other political party has managed to lift its head above these two in recent times. My honest opinion is that both these parties are useless and they have never done enough to the people during their regime. Whenever the elections get over the people are the biggest losers. The dream of every Indian for that imaginary PM who could eradicate poverty and drive India to the top of the world still remains a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner