Monday, March 16, 2009

Trojan Horse Generic Virus solution

For the past few days my computer was infected with Trojan Horse generic.bmrk and I didn't know what to do. I use AVG antivirus but it did little to tame the culprit and every time I switched on the modem I got the display message that Trojan horse was found. I tried for help in several forums and was surprised to find that many others also faced problems similar to me. The antivirus softwares were ineffective against Trojan. At last I decided to download malwarebytes and installed it in my computer. On launch of the application I did a quick scan and it showed all the infections perfectly. I removed the Trojan from my computer with the help of malwarebytes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner