Friday, March 20, 2009

Absolute Zero BBC documentary

Yesterday I saw this BBC documentary regarding the travel towards absolute zero. I have come across this word several times in my physics textbook but never understood the real meaning behind it. After watching this documentary many things became vivid. The portrayal was gripping and it gave me goose bumps when I learned about many great scientists who tried to conquer absolute zero. The refrigeration process explained was amazing and I never expected that ice had such a wonderful history. Every student must see this documentary to understand the finer aspects of thermodynamics and heat engineering. At the end of the documentary I felt petrified by the sheer power of science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner