Saturday, April 19, 2008

TCS MEDICAL CHECKUP


Today I had TCS medical checkup at Lifeline Multi Speciality Hospital in Perungudi,Chennai. I attended my interview on July 3,2007 and today I completed my medical checkup and awaiting my results.

It all started in the morning and we were asked to assemble in the Hospital by 7.30AM with an empty stomach and a full bladder.The first step is to fill out a form that will be provided to you in exchange for the xerox copy of the front page of your offer letter.Blood samples were taken from our body in the lab and you will be asked to wait for the Ultrasound Scan.Once the scan was taken you can head to the toilet for your Urine sample.Then an X-ray was taken and a master health check up was done.After this an ECG was taken and we headed to Madipakkam for our dental and eye checkup.That is it the medical checkup is over...

2 comments:

  1. xray of whole body is taken or only of chest... plz reply asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. only kidneys... both of 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner